Wednesday, February 6, 2013

citizen of the world.....

the world can be such a teeny tiny place....and what fun to come across a real citizen of the world....
there i was happily sitting when the man sitting beside me spilled his champagne all over me....and whatever happy day i was having....i didn't react....he kept thanking me for being so NICE!!!!!! and i said don't worry about it....it must be my lucky day as the broken glass didn't cut me....ANYWAY!!!!!! .......perhaps a strange way to begin chatting....but this lovely man was a happy korean with a danish accent!!!!!!! which i kept smiling about!!!!!!! the danes have a wonderful accent when they speak english and sometimes it doesn't really matter what they are saying it is just so nice to listen to.... and sometimes you might even feel like you are speaking danish although you aren't and can't but the ear can play wonderful tricks on you!!!!!!!
well thanks to me stinking of someone else's champagne....i ended up meeting a cosmopolitan person who was a happy chatterbox!!!!!!!!

i suppose you never know where spills in life will take you........

(-: Rhoda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment