Sunday, May 26, 2013

absentminded!!!!!!!!

sometimes a bit more fish might do the trick!!!!!!!
so there i was happy sitting thinking about what movie i'd like to relax to....
and up walks a flight attendant, smiles and hands me my passport....
-the gentleman in row....found your passport in the toilet
OMG!!!!!!!! really!!!!!!!!! how??????????
so i walked up to him, thanked him....
and funny how you can be all germy freaky....but seriously when your passport
falls in a public toilet....WELL....you can't very well wash it with water and soap...
or disinfect it....or wear gloves for the duration of your passports validity...
so in my handbag it went...and wow...how it ended up there....i will never know....
my back pocket can't fit much so i would have felt my passport....

the things we manage to do when we are absentminded amazing!!!!!!!!

(-: Rhoda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment