Sunday, November 25, 2012

app upon app upon app!!!!!!

everything moves so fast.....i keep trying to keep up with it all....
easy fast shopping....self service check out counters....but now you can walk up to the cashier
and pay with your mobile phone....
a first for me was buying my public transport ticket on my phone... then checking in on a
flight with my phone and now i can download an app and use my phone for my grocery shopping!!!!!
and to think that not so long ago....we didn't have mobile phones and we survived!!!!!
today we'd probably be sooooooooooooooooo LOST without our phones...
although we survived our teenage years without the mobile phone can you imagine teenagers today
organizing their social life without!!!!!!!
all these apps just keep my head spinning!!!!!!!

mobile phone the new easy in one handbag...no more backaches or stress....everything
you need you'll find on your phone!!!!!!!

(-: Rhoda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment