Friday, January 4, 2013

eat and talk!!!!!!!!!

there is something to be said about talking to everyone especially the chef.....he will remember you.....
and your eating habits.....so there i was minding my own business the other day....when a waiter came up to me and said i saw your plate and you managed to finish all the fruit....i was a little embarrassed to think that my empty plates were a reflection of my love for FOOD....so i smiled and chose to ignore this observation....but then one night as we were all sitting looking at the menus deciding what we'd like for dessert....this appeared and Y-E-S it was strategically positioned in front of me....and the accompanying comment was....the chef noticed that you liked his cake!!!!!!!!!

                                                                (-: Rhoda :-)

1 comment:

  1. An empty plate is a chef's favourite compliment and NOT something to be embarrassed about!

    ReplyDelete