Thursday, January 10, 2013

haunted!!!!!!!

it is amazing what foods haunt us when we start dieting.....
i am going crazy thinking about potato chips...i fall asleep dreaming that when i wake up...there will be a bag of crunchy flavoured (sour cream) potato chips on the pillow beside me....but no such luck!!!!!! i wake up every morning hungry and faithfully go back to my diet...not smiling!!!!!
                                                                    but but but
these vegetable, fruit/herb chips were pretty yummy...so they also feature in my dreams and I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE CHIP!!!!!!!!
                                                                          ok
that said......i'm off to the kitchen to say good morning to my shake!!!!!!!
happy times ahead without the chip!!!!!!!

(-: Rhoda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment