Thursday, January 3, 2013

tough love!!!!!!!!!

 so after years and years and years of my family being super bored of me talking about my weight....they came up with this....two backpacks both filled with weights representing all the weight i have put on in the last 20 years.....20 kgs or 45 pounds.....one pack on my front and the other on my back....did i look silly!!!!!!!
 talk about boot camp i had everyone including the kids cheer me on.....as i did squats....walked up and down stairs....sat down....and walked...kids being kids i am on video doing squats super embarrassing!!!!!!
i felt the extra pressure on my ankles and my shoulders.....it felt like i was 9months pregnant and carrying an elephant!!!!!!! not fun!!!!! i did get lots of stares from strangers...but i managed to keep a brave face....smiling and even offering an explanation...I WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT!!!!!! maybe this will finally knock some sense into me....
 and for the finale we decided to take a boat ride and enjoy the sunset....was i in for a surprise!!!!!!!
not sure if this was part of the plan....... i was seated in "the best spot" at first the sea was calm but then it became so choppy and the waves had no mercy as they hit.....it was crazy....the waves were so high you could see them coming and there was nowhere to hide....so i just closed my eyes and took one hit after the other....and thought to myself....well it's warm!!!!!!! so that's ok!!!!!!

2013.............healthy eating...........2013.............lots of water............2013.................lots of workouts......

                                                            happy happy happy!!!!!!!

                                                                    (-: Rhoda :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment