Friday, October 12, 2012

happy contagious!!!!!!!!

what a day so far....
actually worked out today and followed the good path with a smoothie from blueberry...
i have no idea what most of the ingredients in the smoothie were but it feels good to drink something that is good for you, in my case the trick is not to look at the colour of the smoothie but to enjoy its wholesomeness....nothing like a good cleanse before a yum dinner accompanied by a nice glass of wine!!!!!!!
anyway....there i was in my little world trying to find some healthy porridge...something i don't particularly enjoy eating...it kind of reminds me of baby food....but but but....i am on a journey and i'd like to start the day on a high!!!!!! healthy and happy plumbing!!!!!!!.....finding stuff in a health food store isn't always as easy as a normal supermarket where years of branding ingrained in our brains makes us almost shop on auto-pilot....the eye just knows where to look and the hand automatically picks.....but in a health food store, you want to seem like you care, so you busy yourself reading all the labels and in my case i sometimes wish i had a health guru translating some of the stuff to me....but eventually once i walk out of the store.....i almost feel like taking a walk with my bio-organic shopping bag and all its healthy contents....i want to savour this moment because it makes me feel like i care about my body my health!!!!!! well at least for that particular moment!!!!!!!.......
i don't know what was up with Systembolaget today but everyone working there today was particularly cheerful!!!!!! as i walked in, this very nice young man offered me a shopping basket and commented on my nice looking smoothie...i told him that i was drinking it because i wanted to be slim like him haha!!!!!! then the lady at the cashier was super cheerful as we discussed some poster on the wall...i think it is some app you can go into and figure out how much alcohol you have consumed and then the highlight of my day...was when this lady tried to steal my cab and the cab driver wouldn't give into her ranting and ravings...it was quite funny!!!!!! anyway he was happy happy happy and we laughed the whole ride as he chatted away....
yes there is something to say about fridays....everyone just wants a good laugh!!!!!!!!!

(-: Rhoda :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment